Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Take Two on Cooking!

So Katie LOVES to cook and this time she did her own recipe after we made banana muffins. She meticulously scooped by Tablespoon, flour from my bag to the green bowl. She was content and quiet for 10 minutes. She was so focused! Then she decided to try eating it and to my surprise she kept eating it. You will see a few large bites she takes and just keeps on going. I think I washed out a pound of flour from her clothes. :) But to see her having so much fun was worth it!

And I have heard that the place for kids to try new things and fail or succeed should be in the home. And I hope that Katie tries many things for the first time here-a house filled with an atmosphere of grace and excitement in learning all sorts of great things!


1 comment:

Hollie Carson said...

That was a hilarious video! Ha! I can't wait to see Katie on Tuesday!