Thursday, April 16, 2009

Christmas came in April...

For Christmas Justin told me he found a piano for our home. YESSSSSSSSSSS! Was all I could think! :)
But then that piano fell through. :( But two weeks ago the "piano man" called and said he was going to get another one and would we like his? Justin said, "absolutly"! So on Easter evening he went to pick it up. I LOVE it! I grew up playing and simply love the piano. I took many years of lessons-not all the lessons I liked-but I now wish I had taken more...isn't that the way it always is?

And now I am hopeful that Katie will someday learn to play it and also love it!

Thanks Love, It was and is a superb present!

 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marisa and Nathan said...

Looks BEAUTIFUL!! Took lessons when I was younger and can share your sentiments....I wish I'd taken more! :) Enjoy.