Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nothing beats a...

FRESH STRAWBERRY!
Katie and I headed out to Vollmer farms in Bunn to pick and eat our fill of strawberries. WOW, nothing compares to that delicious taste. And this year Katie is a fantastic picker! She eats most of what she picks, but she only is picking the red ones. :) Way to go KK! After picking two FULL buckets we headed back to the market to have our packed lunch and a treat of their homemade strawberry ice cream. What a wonderful spring day.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the carlson's said...

Wow! She is really growing up...can you believe how fast they change? How are you feeling - you look great! I hope all is well and will continue praying for you and a healthy happy pregnancy.

Hollie Carson said...

That last picture of Katie is the cutest ever and frame worthy.

Michelle said...

I just went and picked strawberries with James and Samantha... I think they ate 2 for every 3 I picked. I told the guy at check out that I felt like I should pay for another bucket, and he said, "no, if they had a good time and you promise to come back (wink), then I'm glad they enjoyed them." I promised we would be back especially since the straweberries were absolutely delicious!! We ate 1/2 in 2 days and I froze the rest to be able to use in recipes!