Friday, April 10, 2009

A Love Hate Relationship...free money can change minds



My sister LOVES Kohl's department store.

I HATE (probably more of a dislike) Kohl's department store.

Kohls is one of those stores that you can find great deals IF you dig through things and have mounds of time to spend to sort it all out. But as I am getting older, I don't want to spend this type of time! Plus I can't seem to find anything that fits well or I buy something and within the next 2 days the sale has gone down-so I go back and get a price adjustment-more time spent....to me the excitement of a sale at Kohls is not high. Kohls always has a sale...

But don't get me wrong, I love a good deal! And a good deal is what I found in the mail a few days ago. Kohls has just opened up a new store in Wake Forest and in the mail came a free $10 coupon towards almost anything! All I had to do was purchase something over $10...so off I went with Katie in tow. I was zoned in on some outfit to buy for her birthday and knew I wanted something plaid. And I found it! My feelings for kids clothes at Kohls are pretty good now. At least I'll consider venturing in there for an outfit or end of the season sale for little ones. And I can now say that my feelings towards Kohls are lukewarm. :) There you go sister Jessa.....free money changed my mind a bit!

katie's birthday outfit for $2.14!

1 comment:

Dustin, Jessa, Paxton said...

Kohls is amazing! I knew that you would come around :)