Saturday, December 12, 2009

Making Special Christmas Memories w/Daddy - Disney on Ice


The morning started with Katie getting ready for our special day. Mommy fixed her hair extra curly like the princesses and did a wonderful job at that! What a beautiful little girl!

Quick photo in front of the Christmas tree and we're off...


The show was quite impressive. Katie simply tried her best to take it all in at first, but by the end she was up on her feet dancing and clapping. In fact, during one song she was lifting her hands (mimicking worship from church) and joining right in the fun. She really did have a great time!


Mr. Hugh saved the day with a special treat during intermission - popcorn. Without it we'd (meaning Hugh and I) would have been in some real trouble, but Katie enjoyed that as well.

Thank you Katie for sharing such a special day with me, I truly enjoyed spending it with you. I'm often filled to overflowing as I watch you grow up into all that God has made you to be. You are beautiful, fun-loving, and a smart little girl...and my little sweetheart. When God enables me to see beyond my own selfish ambitions I'm amazed at His grace in giving you to me (and to us). While I know that you are in desperate need of a regenerate heart and far from perfection, you often appear so to me. I love you pippers Grace and I'm so thankful to be your daddy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: