Monday, December 21, 2009

This is a first

Justin and I had breakfast together WITHOUT the kiddos this morning. It was SO nice to have the morning with just my hubby. (Justin even made it! Coffee, eggs, grapefruit, leftover potatoes and sausage. yum!)

I don't think that has happened, but once or twice since Katie has been born. Katie has always been an early riser, beating us awake. We hear this from her room, "Daddy, I'M awake, Momma, I'M AWAKE". Over and Over...

Praise the Lord the kids slept well this morning. A Christmas Blessing!

*Katie did wake up asking for her bear that goes with her baby doll at 5:50 am, but went back to sleep. She just woke up at 7:23 am-WOW
*Owen fed at 12:30 am and again at 3:45 am and went back to sleep till 7:15 am.
*So not a full night of sleep, but a good one.

The Lord continues to answer our prayers of helping our kiddos sleep. We'll keep praying.

No comments: