Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our new living room decoration.

Thank you Miss Julie and Uncle Tommy, thank you...I think...
Only my brother and Julie would send our kiddos a FIVE FOOT TALL, FOUR FEET WIDE, CIRCUS TENT as a gift!
It has pulls to put it together and is large enough inside for Katie to put EVERYTHING.

T and J,
If you all didn't like my decorating I wish you would have said something and not sent this as a hint. hehe. This gives our decorations in the living room a face lift back to simple primary colors. Lions, tigers and bears oh my!

But I have to say she loves it (Owen will soon too, as soon as he can crawl...Or as soon as I have my back turned and Katie puts him in it). So thank you again for our extremely colorful Christmas present. :)

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*Melissa Anne* said...

OOOOH WOW! What a gift!!!