Friday, March 12, 2010

"I did it myself!"

 

 

 

 


Katie is now big enough to dress herself...so she told me. She comes out each time either telling me that she is ready to go or to ask if I think she looks good.
What you can't see in the first photo, is that underneath the green undies are two more pairs. She also has two sets of socks on under the shoes-one polka dotted and one white. And with the vest outfit is a matching necklace that wasn't on for the photo. And ignore the messy hair with the vest...she went directly from pjs to "ready to go!"
I can't help but smile and think what a big girl we have. Her creativity and spunk for life is contagious. LOVE HER!
PS why she is chewing on the star, I don't know...I think she is doing it because Owen does.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: