Monday, March 1, 2010

Katie says...

Momma, "Who are you playing with?"

Katie, "Cinderella, and all the other girls too."

------

Katie, "Did you hear that?"

Momma, "What?"

Katie, "Cinderella, Tinkerbell, Jasmine are knocking at the door. Let's let them in."

------

Katie, "My phone is ringing."

Momma, "Who is it?"

Katie, "It is Belle. She is back in my room having her quiet time. I need to go and get her to play bouncy ball. Oh, I just got a text from her."

-----

Katie, "I want to go play football."

Momma, "You want to go play football, outside?"

Katie, "Yes, I want to go play football outside with Cinderella. Actually, it I want to play football in the pantry with Tinkerbell."

-----

and I could go on and on and on....She is ALWAYS playing with her "friends". Very imaginative and creative...

1 comment:

Dustin, Jessa, Paxton said...

I knew she was a girl after her Uncle Dustin's heart!! Now if we can just make her a HUGE K-State Football Fan!

Love you Katie Grace