Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Few Good Teachers....






What a blast! We had a play date with some teachers that I used to teach with at FA; it was wonderful (I was sorry that more former teachers couldn't have joined us! We are spread out all over the country/world!). It is amazing that in a few more months all four of us will be either in some other state or continent! From Africa to Europe to SC and NC. But we had a great time playing, eating lemon pine nut muffins and cinnamon bread, drinking coffee and catching up. ...Though I don't think we finished one conversation, (or sentence for that matter!) before being interrupted by a child. Oh well, it was fun. :) Though we may never play together all again, know that each one of you LOVING the Lord and following Him ministers to my heart and life. And for that I am thankful! It is also great that my kiddos and I can keep up with you all over blogs.
Thanks for playing girls (and boys)! I miss you and may the Lord use you mightily!
PS--we missed you Mattie! Hope your ear infection is better little girl. :)






3 comments:

Dustin, Jessa, Paxton said...

So which place are you moving to??? Just Kidding! NC you will stay! Cannot wait to see you in June! I am literally counting down the days :)

Love you! Jessa

Jackie said...

Wish we lived closer so we could have come to play too!!

Krista said...

It was so much fun and so wonderful to catch up in person. Thanks for hosting!! Though we don't live close, I do feel so blessed we can keep up through blogs.