Wednesday, April 21, 2010

She said, "YES!" and He said, "WOW!"

 

 

 

 


My brother proposed to his girlfriend, Ms. Julie last night! Whaooohooooo!
WE ARE SUPER EXCITED! :)
Julie, we are glad to welcome you officially into the Stein family. As Katie said and we all agree you are "really nice" and Tommy is one lucky guy! It seems that you two have great fun together and will prayerfully have a "till your 80 years old plus" wonderful life together. We hope to get more time with you two in the future...you are ALWAYS welcomed to come out here.
Can't wait to see the ring and your two smiling faces in June.
Love,
The NC 4
PS I think it is a destination wedding and a beach might be in order?! Last summer's photos might inspire that direction even more. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dustin, Jessa, Paxton said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! We are all SO SO excited! I love the pictures from last summer in NC. I am just wanting to know what all of the plans are for the wedding and cannot wait to get there to celebrate such a wonderful time in life that God blesses.

Dustin and I are also so pumped about a vacation time with family again. Something to look forward to!


Dustin and I were so suprised and so ready for you two to get engaged! Gi I think that we are ready for another sister!!