Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Katie says...at 3.5 years old

Daddy, will you put your arm around me? It makes me feel comfortable. (Aww..love this!)

Katie, do you want to pray tonight?
No, I have issues.
Like what?
I am just to silly.

From the back seat I heard:
Momma I took Tinkerbell to the bathroom and had to have a conversation with her.
Wow, really, what for?
She was not listening to me.
Hum.
I told her what she was doing was serious and she needed to learn to obey right away.

This past weekend we were painting our chandelier cream and we heard this from Katie.
--Mommy, you really need to add more texture to those. They are to plain. Texture helps things look nice.
I guess she has been listening to me WAY to much. I have been talking about adding textured things to our home like a linen lampshade or a cotton throw or our leather ottoman. Texture helps things look nice and welcoming especially since our home is mostly cream/white/tan. :) In case I didn't know...yep, she is listening to EVERYTHING we say.

1 comment:

Jae Davis said...

That's my girl, Katie! LOL! Tinkerbell must have really needed a talking too. Bathroom time is serious stuff!