Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Home-Owen's room!

Our little guy's room is now finished! Hip Hip Horay! We have used most of the same baby items from Katie rooms and made it sophisticated and boyish. I love the calm that the room brings to our home, because Owen himself is a ball of energy!
Here is the wall decal that I bought from Etsy which I love. Isaiah 61:3 is a verse that I WANT to be true of O's life.
(Thanks Nana for the birthday gift!)
The bookshelf...yeah....it was a work of Owen. He LOVES to put things away. So after I had straightened his room and uploaded the photos, I noticed the shelf rearranged. Ha! I guess this is a truer photo then my original intent!
To make space in the kids rooms, we took off the doors and added curtains. Owen's dresser and changing pad are in the closet. It does add extra space to have it open.

So our baby boy's room is now complete...that is until I get an itching to add something or to change it up. :) ...Probably in another year or so when the crib will be replaced for the toddler bed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsey Parker said...

Love Owen's room! So sweet : ).