Thursday, January 12, 2012

How we did our 'new year'!


We ate homemade pumpkin donuts-here is the recipe I used-yummmmmmmy! I did switch a few things to make them healthier for us and I think we will have these on special occasions!  Everyone LOVED them.

We also had hot chocolate which is super yummy.  
I am so thankful that we can buy almond milk for our family!  

Then we ate our 'picnic' lunch on the porch...it was that warm-wahhhhooooo! We really enjoy eating lunches like these.  They are festive, easy and filled with a variety of good foods.  I think the kids now enjoy everything on the board.  That does mean that Justin and I have to make sure we get a few things before little hands snatch it all in their cute hands.  :)  *it does look like Katie's tummy is strange-don't worry it was just that she was standing funny and leaning against me!*

Then we did some ironing...my two helpers.
Finally we needed some creativity around dinner time.  Our Knight came out and so did Minnie!
What a start to our new year.

No comments: