Saturday, January 28, 2012

Trying something new

My friend Cary came over to practice with our cameras together.  You see...she is WAY better then me, but she is also willing to teach-Yay and thank you!  She was learning how to pan and freeze frames and we thought we would practice some.  It was super fun and my kids were great models and baby Joel a great napper! 

inside photo of our princess cowgirl...oh so sweet! I LOVE that I caught this moment.   You can't tell, but she is wearing a "hawagee" (her pronunciation of hawaii :) dress with a "hawagee" cowgirl hat.  Creative?  In everything!
and on to outside...Oh, skip do dee do
 Katie's got some ups!
 and downs


 Oh, hello Cary!

 Please run Owen??  Go fast!!!!
 WOW, you are super duper fast!


Zooooom!
 He was so fast my focus was on the back handle. :)  And look at those feet!!!
 You got some air under those boots!!  Way to go, O!
 what facial expression is that??  :)

Fun times...lets do it again Cary!

2 comments:

Metlife said...

I am so jealous Gi. That looks like so much fun!

the carlson's said...

I'm looking for a camera...your pics are great! What type of camera do you have?