Monday, January 23, 2012

Katie asks and responds

"I have this really hard question I think I should ask you."

okay Katie, ask...

"What if my fan came off my ceiling?"

Humm....I guess we would fix it or pray about buying a new one.

"What if the light bulbs fell down at night?"

I have never seen that, but if it did we would put them back up.

"What if my other light fell off of its string?"

It would probably bounce off your chair and roll into the room.

"Would you probably come into my room to check on it?"

Yes.

-stalling questions before going to bed.  :)

______________________

In the car on the way to church yesterday...
Daddy was imploring Owen to should keep his shoes on (since he ALWAYS takes off his shoes in the car).

"Owen, if God was supposed to keep his shoes on, he would".

And Owen who right now, is responding to any obedience questions with, "God", said just that, God shaking his head, yes.

Katie jumped in and said, "Daddy, God lives in heaven and he doesn't wear shoes since he is always living on Holy Ground".






3 comments:

Joy said...

Bah! that is hysterical!

Unknown said...

Gi, I absolutely laughed out loud when I read that shoe story! Too cute. You guys have such a precious family!

Justin and Gi said...

So....Thanks for the comment that our family is precious...but it comes up as unknown. Who left this comment? :)