Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Park in January

We tried a new park to us...North Hills.  What a neat tucked away park!  It is literally 3 minutes from the Target and a great place to enjoy letting off energy, eat lunch and bask in the sunshine.  :)  We stopped by Justin's office (right around the corner) to say hi and then headed to play.  I think you can tell by the photos-we had a lot of fun!
Anyone want to join us sometime soon if the weather stays warm and beautiful?

:( Bummer, I set my camera to adjust to the shade and then forgot to change it back when I caught this smile.  But you can still see her joy of going down the very high twisty slide!

*it is jam on katie's chin, don't worry!







:( Same bummer camera setting!  But love the smile!

1 comment:

Metlife said...

Ah Gi, I think you excel at getting out and having fun with your kids. I could so learn from that!!