Monday, February 27, 2012

He is not even safe in his own room

Owen and Katie are having room time so I can clean and they can have, 'yes' toys.  Pretty much their rooms are all for them.

But...

Owen, threw a wooden book end on the floor-just because he wanted to, and it broke.

Then he knocked over his metal lamp and took it apart and I finally got it working again.

Finally he was jumping off a tote that I have clothes in and it was caving in the middle.  I told him to stay off it so it didn't break and he said, "why, why?  I need to to jump."

Seriously.

Oh and he took a gray marker and drew on the kitchen wall, right in front of me.

2 comments:

Dustin, Jessa, Paxton said...

So are you telling me that this is what I have to look "forward" to with Paxton?!?!? Makes for an interesting time in life :)

Love you!
Aunt Pie

Joy said...

we definitely have those days. praise the Lord for magic erasers!