Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Testing this momma's patience

Katie and Owen have successfully dumped out a LARGE container of dirt on the deck...now they are making something "fantastic" out if it by sweeping it up with my inside broom.

I thought letting them play on the deck outside while I did dishes was smart.  Ummmm, no.

Working on letting them be creative and it is testing my patience.

God has a sense of humor - he sure uses my kids to refine my character!

Any 'Amen's' out there?   :)

2 comments:

the carlson's said...

You definately have your hands full Gi...I very much admire your patience. Isn't it funny how God uses our children to test our parenting skills?? I love your blog, and I'm sure my Kenzy will be just as onery as your Owen someday. Your posts make me laugh, but only because I have been there so many times before! Hugs!!

Joy said...

definite amen over here- I really liked this post addressing a similar situation: http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2012/03/screaming-toddlers-sleepless-babies.html