Friday, March 30, 2012

journaling-spills

I should be leaving the house in 10 minutes and instead I am blogging about my morning, just so I don't forget.  I don't want to forget these times.  :)

spilled MY berry smoothie on the white/spring table runner....ahhhhh!

katie spilled her cereal on the floor 2 minutes later

owen spilled (or dumped) his cereal on the floor 1 minute later

katie told owen that he looked nice 'dude'.  owen responded that I am not 'dude', but owen.  -they repeated this over and over about 5 times.

katie is getting changed into clothes in the bathroom because she wants a tiny bit of privacy.  and I can hear her talking to her imaginary friends about what they are wearing today and how much fun we are going to have at Farm Day at NCSU.

owen just ate the rest of the dry granola out of the bag and...hum.....there is a mess everywhere.

I guess it is just one of those mornings!

But I did get up early and I am dressed with my hair done before the kids woke up.
I DID make smoothies for everyone and got Justin his before he ran out the door for an 8:00 meeting.
It is a BEAUTIFUL morning/day before us AND we get to spend it with some friends

Thankful to be walking THIS path the LORD has graciously put before me.  :)

No comments: