Wednesday, March 7, 2012

She Turned 94!!!!!

 Happy Birthday Dear Gramma, Happy Birthday to you!

My sister and family flew to Ohio to wish my Gramma Stein a Happy Birthday as she turned 94. WOW! She is doing amazing!  If there was one thing (though there are more :) that I wished to emulate about my Gramma is that she takes care of herself and those around her well!  I can't remember a time when she didn't have her earrings on and her her hair appointment on the calendar.  She still dresses in clothes that fit and look becoming and she remembers special days with a small gift that she chooses from her many catalogs.  We LOVE her and hope we can make it up to OH soon and give her a big hug!

Thankful for technology and skype.  How much fun is that photo!
PS Cousin Paxton loves to Skype and was bobbling around much of the time-what a cutie who is growing up.  We need to see him soon too!!

No comments: