Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday-almost...

He is trying to hurt himself...I am sure.  

I wasn't paying attention to Katie and Owen, they were talking and 'helping' me put away laundry. And talking is good-when things are silent is when we get worried.  I still should have been worried.  I was doing something else-folding clothes or doing dishes, I can't remember, but when I came into our room I saw Owen.  He was about 3 feet off the ground, sitting in my undie/sock drawer, the drawer was empty and Katie was 'sorting' my things on the floor.  I gasped afraid at any moment the drawer would brake and O would fall, hit his head and we would be on our way to the emergency room.  But the other side of me wanted a photo to show Justin what O and K were up to or into during the day!  I raced to get a photo and then thew my camera on the bed and grabbed O out.  Whew...no one and nothing hurt.  Seriously, the entire top of the armor could have slid off as it is not attached to the bottom, or the drawer cracked or a host of other things!  (*This armor is one Justin made in high school and very heavy!  He got into my drawer by bringing the green stool over to stand on, then stepped on the bed and into the drawer.)
I have NO. Idea. What. He. Thinks. About.  
Sure is a cute creative little boy though!  :)

Oh and Katie is playing dress up in a pink shirt of mine.  They make a great pair of into everything siblings!



2 comments:

Joy said...

ha! I love that you had to take a photo first! ;)

Metlife said...

Justin wants to make another one of those for us right?!!