Friday, May 11, 2012

Despair

I had Owen playing with Legos while I did a few things around the house and this is what happened for 45 minutes straight. 
build a tower...legos fall over...Owen cries in despair...build a tower...legos fall over...Owen cries in despair...build a tower...







Then I was having Katie pick up her room before we left and she was in despair too...
I can't do it...I don't want to pick up my room...why do I have to do this...can't someone help me...it is too much...why can't I fold my clothes right...
*note...I did find this pretty humorous... Ah, the life of a child.  :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is precious!!! This post is one you'll cherish forever!!! And we have had says like this in our house. I'll never forget one time when all three girls were crying and I went downstairs and Vince was squatting on the floor with all three around him, holding him, just a bawling mess!!

Joy said...

oh man, so glad to know my days are normal!