Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Moving away

Dear Katie and Beth,
:(  I can't believe that you both are leaving NC...following your husbands and the Lord to KS and Germany!
BUT I am SO thankful for both of you.  I appreciate your desires to live life wide open and in community.    I appreciate your love of eating well and serving your family.
And I am grateful for the time spent serving each other.  
It is AMAZING that we have known each other since college.  That there are nine kids between us and that Katie, you and I dress, umm, similar.  :)
Can't wait to hear about your next steps, to visit and to read your blogs-Beth you need to start one, soon! :)
Hugs from me to you guys!

1 comment:

Metlife said...

Gi Hime! No posts like this are allowed until we are in the car driving to KS. I started tearing up as soon as I saw the picture loading up. Cannot tell you how thankful I am for you!!