Saturday, May 19, 2012

Katie quotes


1. I just found a good beef recipe on Pinterest Mom.  It has shredded beef, tomatoes, lettuce, avocados she threw in, a little bit of jalapeños for Buzz.  And Buzz likes heat.

2. Oh here is another recipe....Buzz texted it to me, it is called a Roll up Pizza with pepperoni and cheese. You put in the oven for 35 minutes.  He gives me good ideas.

3. All the princesses have great ideas for food...Tinkerbell, Lily, Magnolia, there are so many people to take care of...lots of food needs to be made.  That reminds me I have 30 daycare kids to take care of tomorrow...

4. This is so funny....Tiana just posted on pinterest.....it said, "do you dads work when he's working to show love.  And the comment said, doing your dads work is fun".  That is so funny!

5. Everyday I text Tiana, "Birthday Girl!"

6. And Buzz keeps telling me he is playing on Barbie Surfer Girl game and also on the library app where I can write my own book...It helps me learn my words.  Buzz just plays all my games...Oh I have another game loading.....it's called Amazon Prime.   BUZZ....DON'T DELETE THAT!

7. And we were having this conversation home in the car.  I was asking her if she would continue learning how to cook by making lunch for us one day a week.

Kt said: I have small, but tiny arms, they are strong and one day a week would be perfect for my schedule to make lunches for the family.  Let's do it mom!

2 comments:

Allison said...

DYING!!!!! SOOO hilarious!

Joy said...

she is hysterical!