Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day article

Justin read this-Out of the Mouth of Babes to me today and I wanted to pass it along.  If you have a moment read this honest article from one mom about Motherhood.

Happy Mother's Day to all Momma's!

Below is a quote taken from the article at Q Ideas.org


It means looking into your child’s eyes dead-on and saying,
 
“You are my beloved.”
“I would give my life for you.”
“The things that scare you, they scare me too.”
“We will face those fears together.”
“I can’t believe I get to be your mom.”
“I love your heart.”
“I will mess up…often.”
“But I will come to you, and confess. I will ask your forgiveness.”
“I will give everything I have to nurture the talents God has birthed in you.”
“I will aim to live a life that models that celebration.”
“You were meant for amazing things.”
 
These words reflect the kind of mother I desire to be. Birthed from a joy that stems from deep within. Sustained by the grace of a Savior.

No comments: