Sunday, October 21, 2007

Christmas came early for...her two front teeth.

Well, Katie is 4 1/2 months old and has her two bottom teeth!! These are the best pictures that we could take that might show them off. The first photo definately took both of us trying to capture her mouth open. You might have to click on the pictures to enlarge them to see her teeth. She got her first tooth a week before the second one!...And yes I got bite on the shoulder a few days ago. She turned around while I was holding her and took out her hunger on my shoulder. :)

Her smile is changing a bit now...see the last photo. And her hair yes, it is a bit red in the sunlight. I had red hair for a little while while I was a baby. My dad also did for some time. :) It will probably end up on the blond side, but for now it is constantly growing and changing.

Our pink convict has teeth...............................ahhhhhh.................................. :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sinkinson Family said...

I can't believe that she has teeth already! She is growing up so fast. Did she get fussy while cutting teeth or was it no big deal for her? Her little smile is so adorable. It just makes me laugh that you can see pure joy on her face.

Allison said...

She looks so proud of her teeth! Chomp chomp! I think she's ready for a Kansas Steak.