Thursday, May 12, 2011

captured!

Cutie pie kids!

Keep smiling, be silly....

Love scrunched nose kisses from my little boy.

Awww...hugs

Look at the camera....or eat your shirt and be a monkey

Katie it looks like you are done with this photo shoot? Owen, you look deep in thought.
I look tired. Perfect!


Work that updo!

My beautiful girl

Sweeeeet hugs....

One shot worth framing!

Cary B and I got together yesterday...We hung up a white sheet, made sure the kids were full and then spent a few minutes trying to capture memories. It lasted about 10 minutes, but WELL WORTH the time... Thanks Cary for capturing life right now. I can't wait to see any good photos of you and Joel! :) Thanks friend! (now if I can just send a few to be printed....shutterfly??? Anyone have other good printing suggestions?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*Melissa Anne* said...

Oh Gi, these are great!