Monday, May 16, 2011

Fashion...Tips #1 & 2 (these might be my only tips!)


So everyone that has checked my blog for even a few times might recall my fashion woes. With lots of help from friends and ideas-Real Simple Magazine-Wardrobes that are beautiful, wearable and simple-this time, I have two tips that I have found helpful!

#1-Your closet should consist of 1/3 pants and 2/3 shirts.
I have always been drawn to fun pants so my closet is definitely upside down in this area. This past week I got rid of a lot of pants that I wear infrequently and the ones left are the ones I really do wear and enjoy!

#2-When buying a shirt it should have three ways to wear it.
For example...a new shirt I just bought has a skirt, jeans and shorts that it can be paired with-keeper!

--anyone have more tips? :)

No comments: