Saturday, May 14, 2011

Introducing Eisley Noelle Padgett

Eisley made her entrance into the world this past Tuesday....and she is ADORABLE. Rebecca and Kenneth are part of our small group and though Rebecca was over due by 10 days-whew, everyone is doing well!
This couple are the ones that produced the CD-The Joy Eternal...which if you haven't checked it out on ITUNES, we HIGHLY recommend it!
We got the blessing of having Rebecca and Eisley over for a few hours yesterday while the new mommy took a shower and just got some time by herself...and that means we got to hold a new precious baby for awhile!

And these are Katie's comments-she was over the top Mommy helper :)....hghhhjkkjhbk bjvhjqgbheddo pc/katie--hgj gh gkgklthggughjjhjjaklsdjkfadslfjadls ijigji l nbi kiklmbv knhbkmm-ummmmm....I think she liked Eisley!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love it!!!! And I loved your help that day. It was a blessing that i can't even put into words. Katie is precious, she was repeating to me over and over that I could take a nap in her bed anytime I wanted and she would watch the baby for me :) Thank you!