Saturday, August 18, 2007

Taking a nap with moo moo

When I went up to get Katie up from her nap yesterday this is what I found! This is not how she was before she went down for her nap. Here's what happened (I think.)

Because this cow is black and white she has taken to it really well. Black, white and red are what she sees best, though I know her vision is getting better every day. I had originally stuffed the cow in the corner where its tail is now sitting up, so she could see it as she went to sleep. She was facing the cow in the middle of the crib. Needless to say by the end of her nap she was in this corner and had somehow dragged moo moo the cow over to her as well. I thought it was a really cute moment.
And I promise I did not set this picture up! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: