Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What fun we have with the Wilberding clan!

Meet our friends Gabi, Grace and Lucia (Gus-4th grader and Kevin-dad are not pictured, but were here as well) Wilberding. They are a terrific family that Loves the Lord. We have gotten to know them because of me coaching Cross Country at Franklin Academy last year.

Gabi in the pink, is an 8th grader and a superb runner. She kept me pushing myself many times during practice and because of her and two other runners we had a fantastic year! You can do even better this year, Gabi!

Grace in the gray, is in 11th grade and loves to share her books with me. I think we are in a mini book club! She also is turning 16 in about a month...be ware drivers! :)

And Lucia is a wonderful mommy and sold out follower of Jesus. She is from Venezuela in South America and is constantly helping Spanish speakers here (in her business of translating) as well as going on mission trips back to S. America to help so many people. The entire family is wonderful. Thanks for coming to see our Katie, I am sure there will be many more times to hang out! And thanks for the gifts, oh what blessings!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Gi! I'm looking at all of these fun new pictures and I would like to know what color your walls are :). They look like a beautiful shade of green, which is what I've been looking for! :) Let me know... I'd love to see pics of your whole house - I'm sure you guys have done a great job! Hope Jessa's wedding was fun and you're doing well! -- Kristin (Bo)