Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The End of Fun at the beach for Daddy's day

Katie LOVED her beach toys, thank you so much for her bday gift Aunt Jessa and Uncle Dustin. I think she enjoyed dumping the water out as much as using each toy!

"Boy," Katie thought, "Stomping around in the waves and sand is so much fun, I better stick my tongue out to prove my sassiness!"

A much needed though with crazy hair by me family photo!

All in a days work...sacked out...

It was a wonderful day at the beach. It is very different going there with a one year old then just a couple. No more reading books, or people watching or sunning my toes. Katie was everywhere and into everything. It was a blessing to see this experience through her eyes. No doubt, we are going back soon! And we will have different expectations, simply have fun and play in the sand or water. Oh and eat sand if Katie asks us to. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin Muse said...

What a big girl, Katie! You did so well at the beach! Maybe next year you and Catie Beth can have a sand eating contest and see you who can swim the furthest! :)