Friday, June 20, 2008

When shopping with a baby, pay attention to what you are getting off the shelf!

I meant to pick up green chilies...but instead I got jalapenos! I put the WHOLE can in my chicken dish and just in the very nic of time I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the level of heat said HOT on the side of the container. I picked EVERYONE of these out!!!! Yes, it was still edible. Thankgoodness I found out before I ate it. If you know me...I can't stand much spicy food. This would have potentially killed my taste buds.
Lesson learned! Double check what I pick up from the grocery shelf!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jae Davis said...

Gi,

When we got home from Cabela's a few weeks ago I noticed a brand new pair of thermal socks in the sack. I said, "Travis, Did your dad need new socks or something?" "No," he said. I thought you put them in there. We blessed ourselves with a new pair of thermal sock, thanks to super shopper Jillian, who put them in the cart!

LOL...Watch for Katie dropping things in the cart!

Jae