Saturday, June 7, 2008

Swimn' just a swimn'

House sitting provides many blessing including this one of swimming everyday in a beautiful pool surrounded by rose bushes! (side note...before we had Katie I used to spend my summers with Justin taking care of the flowers around the property. The rose bushes were my favorite...did you know that roses each have their own smell? For example, one of my favorite smells like sweet cotton candy! I cut roses while we were there and thoroughly enjoyed myself. :) Ummmm, I love roses!)
Katie and I (and Justin after work) cooled off in the pool and soaked up sun rays and made memories. Even though at one she is more into walking around the edge of the pool and throwing things in, we had a good time. :)
Thanks Mimi and Grandpa also for the precious bathing suit! It was perfect!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: