Friday, June 6, 2008

Many Many Thank Yous to Brandy and Sabrina!!!

What great babysitters??!!! Thank you to Brandy and Sabrina for babysitting Katie while we went on a much needed date~! Justin booked a reservation at one of our favorite places, Vivace at North Hills. It was delicious! I had grouper and Justin had a chicken spinach pasta. If you haven't been here, we think it is a must go! It is Italian and a dinner plate is between $12-20 or so. The atmosphere is lively and for a Wednesday night it was way crowded! But then again, everytime we have gone every table has been full. Make sure you make a reservation!!
Then we walked around, holding hands, enjoying the warm weather and a summer night!
Oohhh, what a treat! Thanks again two out of the three headed babysitting monster! We love you guys! (Melissa too!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli B said...

Justin - wow! How did you find my blog? I am very curious about this! Good to hear from a friend of Steve's. I can send you his email address if you'd like, and probably have his phone number some where. how can I get in touch with you?

Thanks! I love having new blogs to read...so watch out!

Kelli B said...

oops...foolish of me. I re-read your comment and found your email. You will hear from me soon!

Krista said...

Yeah for date night! The picture of you two is wonderful. I love seeing all the pics of Katie too - she's getting so big! I love the one of her walking and carrying everything - so precious!