Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dinner and my spoon

Last weekend Justin traveled to KS to watch his brother play Basketball. Dorian is the point guard for Colorado State University-Go Rams! They played KU in Kansas City and Justin went to the game with the family. I know he had a great time. At one time someone told him that he as embarrassing the family since he was dancing to Michael Jackson... :) But nonetheless he had a blast.

And while he was gone I held down the fort. The kids and I had a good time keeping things simple and doing a lot of playing. As I was serving dinner one night I noticed, after I sat down, that I had given myself a big spoon. It shows that I wasn't thinking much except that the kids needed to eat! And when kids need to eat, get the food on the table as fast as possible, right? I thought it was funny that I had given myself this wooden mixing spoon.

Ahhh, the joys of dinnertime!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: