Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To My Love and Katie & Owen's Daddy

I Love you. I have since I was 16 years old. I thought you were the handsomest highschooler in Eudora. Of course our first date to Little Women was perfect, especially since you rested your ball cap on my knee. :) And to set the record straight, I believe that you were the one to start the war of throwing soda. Yes, you threw the soda on me first! I had to get even and I threw my whole cup of Dr. Pepper on you after that basketball game. :)
We've had many many precious moments. I know we are blessed to be best friends and that we enjoy so many of the same things. We don't argue much at all, even though we had our differences like with chores, decorating style stuff, or with a budget area or two. :) And we've been through a lot, numerous surgeries, two births, 7 houses, sleepless nights with babies/kids, 7 sweet college girls, a handful of jobs, high school-basketball, baseball/softball, volleyball, CC, football, college- ADPI, Navigators, Seminary, Kenya, CA, KS, CO, NC, one puppy, no cats :), lots of meals together, traveling up and down the east coast, landscaping, Mission Increase and now...
on to next year.
Thanks for all the praying you do for us. For the care and love you bestow on us daily. Thank you for searching the scriptures and sermons to be a better husband and daddy. Thank you for the numerous smiles and hugs you have given. Thank you for serving and being generous. And finally thank you for Loving the Lord and following Him
.
Happy 32nd Birthday Love. I can't wait to see what the Lord has for us next!

I LOVE you Dada!
I Love you my Daddy!

I LOVE you!
PS...Yes, this is a tad late of a post. Justin's Happy Birthday was on December 20th... :)

No comments: