Thursday, December 9, 2010

SNOW

We were SO excited it snowed!
Katie tried to explain how exciting snow was to Owen. Precious big sister time!
Owen felt the wet of the snow and then thought he might try it out.
Katie was pretty upset that she had to wear a few different layers to stay warm. She came outside when she was ready. :)

She couldn't believe that it was landing on her! WOWOW....look it's on me!
She had been dying to eat the snow all day.
Love the hat, Aunt Brandi!
Is this for real? I can play with it? Ahh, it won't come off my glove!! I want to put this leaf in my bag. Will somebody help me??


Favorite little boy
The boys tried to make a snowman, but the little guy thought it was something to knock over. Plus Justin's hands were freezing!
Favorite handsome man
Favorite little girl

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love these sweet sweet pictures. Justin! I'm loving the glasses and what shoes are you wearing? So stylish. I miss you guys so much...and Gi--how the heck did you not DIE laughing when Katie fell of the stool in the "how to make bread" video. I would have lost it. Love you guys!!!

Anna said...

wait-maybe Justin's shoes are running shoes. I can't tell. At first they looked like black converse type shoes. Ok. I'm weird. The end.

Julie said...

Gi! Your children are gorgeous!!! Man, they are growing up! Love the pics!