Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Katie Mommy Date!

Sunday. Katie and I had the blessing of going to a local kids museum called Marbles. It was filled with energy, kids and lots of smiles. We purchased from Living Social reduced tickets! After church, while Owen and daddy thankfully did the grocery shopping, Katie and I toured around Marbles, jumping from one activity to the next. She was overwhelmed with all the things to do, but by the end was running to the next area to jump into the play. Thanks for the date Katie Grace. I loved playing with you!
We did some driving around town....
Mailed some packages for friends at the Post Office...Katie loved the rollers that rolled the packages down into the trucks. And my package only cost $4.00!
Called some friends and had them meet her at the museum.

Played in the splash zone.
Took care of some animals-feeding, walking and grooming them.
This was one of her favorite areas!
I even got to order a meal from the sports restaurant! It was delicious-I had one of everything in the cafe!
Oh little girl. I had so SO much fun with you. You are my favorite princess and I can't think of a better way to spend a few hours then with you. You are growing up to be a beautiful, sweet, creative girl. Love you, Momma
PS I love this photo.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: