Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flying feathers


Katie loves doing art, crafts, coloring...I recently bought a bag of wiggle eyes, feathers and felt and let her create her own picture. We worked together and then I headed into the kitchen to finish some dishes. Things were quiet and I was lost in my own thoughts. As I came around the corner I caught this...Her art on paper had turned into art in the air. :) She was memorized by throwing feathers up in the air and watching them float down around her. I was awed by the mess it was creating. They. Were. Everywhere. But alas she was having a grand time and that was another reason to let her play and then get out my trusty vacuum. I am still finding tiny feathers floating around. :)
Love you Pippers-you are beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Metlife said...

I don't want to add the the "my kids are getting old" sadness, but Katie looks SO OLD in that picture! I keep going back and being amazed. Such a cutie!