Monday, March 21, 2011

Journaling-TCC women's retreat

This past weekend I was blessed to be able to go on our church Women's Retreat.
It was wonderful.
I enjoyed all of it-from serving with the food, listening to the testimony's, laughing, singing to watching a hilarious skit.
I am more encouraged to Endure with Grace the road that Jesus has me on.
I know that there are plenty of women out there that have endure through dark seasons.
I desire to learn more, lean on Jesus for it all and strive to endure well all trials.
I realize that life will not be easy, but it is made easier when shared with the body of Christ.
I am thankful for the time to chat and get to know ladies I had not met yet.
Thankful for my husband that watched the kiddos so I could go.
And I hope things like this can happen more often-its life-giving.

No comments: