Thursday, July 21, 2011

Looking forward to the Mountains

We can't wait until Aug...we are blessed to take a trip to the mountains for our anniversary. Thank you McKenzies for watching our kids for our trip! It's amazing to know that we have only stayed away from our kids at night because of three hospital stays -and thanks to many friends for letting me do that-though I can say that it is not much of a holiday and we don't want to ever do it again...But that is changing when we head to the sweet retreat of the NC mountains. Love our kids, and can't wait for some time with my love.

PS I wore this lovely shirt the weekend we got married and then for our dinner date a few days ago...yep it's 9 years old! :) And it is about all I have left in my closet that is that old and therefore it stands the test of fashion.-maybe I'll pass it down to katie....hehe :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: