Friday, January 29, 2010

Katie in the future...

Katie LOVES to pretend to call people. She repeats everything that she hears us say Which is also scary!).

"I can't hear you."
"Let me put you on speaker phone."
"Really?"
"I must have dropped/lost her."
"How are you?"
she laughs during her conversations
"Okay, love you."
"Talk to you later."
"Bummer, he's not home."
"I need to charge my phone."

Below is a short clip of Katie talking to Mr. Hugh (Laney's dad), then her friend Laney, Daddy, then trying to call her friend Catie Beth-who wasn't home, but at the grocery store-So Katie told me. :) She probably talked to people this morning for about 10 minutes! (Ms. Beth, Nana, Mimi, Olivia, Daddy...)

It was a moment that I saw how things are going to be in her teenage years. Oh boy, she is growing up. I love this stage, it makes me smile almost constantly to see her repeating words and actions done by us. I am amazed by her!

No comments: