Sunday, July 18, 2010

8 16 32

Happy 8 year anniversary and Happy 32nd Birthday to me! What a treat. Justin and I went to a small cafe called Zest while Ms. Beth stayed with our kiddos. Katie was oh so excited to dance and make animal soup with Beth-Owen hit the sack. It was such a great treat to be with my special man. I can't believe that we met when we were 16 years old and in High School. I had just moved to Eudora, KS and our first date was to Little Women, the movie. It is amazing to think about that we have known each other for half of my life. Thanks Handsome, for living life with me and doing it so well. I LOVE YOU!
PS ignore the fact that I look a bit TOO excited to have gone on a date. We are planning on more dates as we move back into town. I CAN'T wait!
And for my birthday with the family we went to The Flying Biscuit. We had a great time with eggs, potatoes, sausage...and bad coffee. :) I have to admit, I can tell a weak bad cup of Joe, now that we have such good stuff that Justin roasts himself. Oh, and Justin didn't feel the best afterward either which definitely put a damper on the whole experience. But this cafe is still one of our favorites!
Owen told us, I love this plastic cup of butter...
And by the end Owen had enough of sitting and being held. But still had to get a photo nonetheless!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joy said...

yay for date nights, we are going on a lunch date tomorrow and I can hardly contain myself. hope you had fun!