Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Journaling-my random lunch


Today I had the opportunity to feed my kids lunch. I know this is a blessing, not every mom is so lucky. But also lunch was random-the mixture of cuisines left me full, but my taste buds were confused. I am sure most of you moms can relate that we just don't get lunches like we used to.

Today I had:
*2 slices of peaces-the rest I gave to Owen
*banana licks-I licked the banana off my fingers after breaking it up for Owen
*1 cherry-the rest I pitted for Katie
*the crust off of Owen's butter/jam bread
*1/2 of Katie's pbj because I made her a sandwich that was much to large
*A few bites (making sure they were cool enough for the kids) of the leftover noodles with butter that I gave Owen and Katie
*a piece of bread with jam and butter, because I gave the pbj to Katie
*5 bites of more, left over noodles, topped with homemade italian salsa (love the garlic flavors mixed with jam-ha)
*water
*one slice of cheddar
*a few leftover bites of Katie's goat cheddar because she can't have much other dairy
*and I might just have to have a square of dark chocolate after the kids go down for naps!

2 comments:

Allison said...

i can so relate.

and people wonder how we lose our baby weight.

hmmm?

Julie said...

That's a normal lunch for me too! :) My favorite, Titus' PB and Honey crusts...