Friday, July 23, 2010

Sunscreen vs Vitamin D and all the other stuff about sun exposure

I wish I could recount all that I read about sunscreen/Vitamin D/Skin Cancer/Chemicals/SPF's and natural products...but alas I cannot!

But if you are interested in the debate about weather or not to wear sunscreen/sunblock, how much Vitamin D you need, what to avoid in ingredients, what are some good sun clothing to buy, and on and on...check out this blog.

Kitchen Stewardship has two posts that I read one titled, Natural Sunscreen reviews and then Sun, Sunscreen, Skin Cancer and Safety: How Much do You Need?

I really think she does a great job at detangling complicated and sometimes controversial topics.

And if anyone cares, I am going to try out this recommended product from Amazon for us!
-Sol Kid Care by Caribbean Solutions

No comments: