Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our staycation!

Our charge, the house, Moses the puppy (and Charli). We get the privilege of watching over the property every few months. It is such a treat and really is relaxing and restful to be so close to Justin's work. Plus there is a fantastic playroom and pool. Thanks Dicken's for trusting us these last 6 years and allowing us to be at your home!
Love this girl!
If the sprinklers come on...go on and play in them!

"I LOVE FRUIT"
Oh yeah, we look good in our 30's :)
Our little man
Just my friend and I, eating a lollipop one last time. Sad, but exciting Laney moved to SC!
I can climb stairs!
I can open cupboards!
I can climb in and out of everything!
I love my dada!
swimming swimming-Nina the fish is a great floaty-thanks Catie Beth!
Awwww...Love these girls! Can they look any cuter or funnier?

Happy 4th again!
Peeking over the counter-what a big boy!
What's outside? Waiting for Daddy.
Learning to make her "to do" lists
What?? I love these toys!
Putting baby Magnolia to bed. shh shhh shhh
Learning to play baseball. Look out, the bat hits the ball at any point.
One of our charges, Charli
Having fun playing with the puppies.
It is always so beautiful at the property~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: