Thursday, September 23, 2010

Artwork by Katie

Katie and I have been trying to do a few 'school' type things around our house. Today we did some art. She LOVES it. I have to admit that it does test my patience as I want to show her how to do it. But in reality it is her work! Sigh. So the first page is done by her, but with my help to not mix the colors. Then the next page I let her do whatever she wanted and she wanted to mix her own colors. Yep, I think she likes brown and earth tones. I also let her wear one of my old shirts which to me looked pretty darn cute. :) It also showed me how little she still really is.
But anyway I think she had fun. I am going to look into an art class for her. I think with her creativity and some instruction she could enjoy it as an activity.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: