Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thank you Nana!

For coming, playing, cleaning and being here while we unpacked our boxes and put them away in new spots!
What a blast Katie and Owen had with their Nana here. She played with dolls and cars. Went on walks to play at the park or in the stream. She also brought gifts of joy and small parts ie Cinderella's shoes-ha!
Thanks Nana for coming out here. The hugs and love were well worth it and it was money well spent. Oh and I was SO appreciative of the help in emptying boxes and your cleaning of the bathrooms-whew! We can't wait to see you soon! (katie said we'd like to see Papa, Drew and Dory next time please! :)









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jae Davis said...

GOD BLESS YOU, JOYCE!! I have been so burdened to pray for God's help for Justin and Gi's move. YOU are a huge answer to prayer! Thank you so much for taking care of them. I know how much it means to have help unpacking and keeping kids entertained during a move and it is priceless. I so wanted just fly down to help, but I think my effort would've been counter-productive with 4 extra kids! ;)